Monday, November 13, 2006

Time for some jokes

1.
Why do Giraffes have long necks?
Because their heads are a long way from their bodies!

2.
How did you finally quit smoking by using those nicotine patches?
I put six of them over my mouth.

3.

What's green and runs around the garden?
A hedge.

4.
In the period that Einstein was active as a professor, one of his students came to him and said: "The questions of this year's exam are the same as last year's!"

"True," Einstein said, "but this year all answers are different."

5.
Charlie Chaplin had invited Albert Einstein to the premiere of City Lights. When the public cheered them both, Chaplin remarked:

"They cheer me because they all understand me, and they cheer you because no one understands you."

1 comment:

OLima said...

I'll try to memorize that one about Einstein :) Octávio Lima (ondas3.blogs.sapo.pt)